Monday, 19 November 2007

Survey results

Following the recent survey I conducted on this blog, 'What would you like to read more about on my blog?', the results were:

Developer Tips - 54%
AJAX General - 45%
AJAX with JSON - 45%
BI Publisher Integration - 33%
Access Migration - 0%

I will thus be focusing my efforts on Developer Tips and AJAX related posts in the near future. I was quite surprised at the 0% interest in 'Access Migration' and would have thought this was be quite popular as this is one of the main platforms systems are built on that APEX applications replace. Or maybe it's just that developers aren't using the migration functionality built in to APEX / SQL Developer and just doing it without looking at these. Interesting.

Thank you all for your feedback. More to come shortly.
Anthony.

No comments: