Thursday, 8 December 2011

UKOUG TECHEBS 2011 Presentations

I just wanted to do another quick, post-conference follow up post after UKOUG TECHEBS 2011 in Birmingham. At this conference I presented on 2 topics relating to Application Express and as promised, here are the slides and samples I showed during the sessions:




With the accessibility sample, by just looking at the application, I appreciate it's not easy to work out exactly what I did to make it more accessible, so will try and follow up with some more information in the next couple of weeks about the changes. (Hopefully the slides and application together are still of some use now, until I do this.) Also, I had some interesting feedback after the session, where 2 people suggested the screen reader demo's could be done with the projector switched off, which I thought was a great idea to try and provide a more accurate user experience, so will try and incorporate that next time.

Thanks to all who attended, I hope you got something from them.

No comments: